Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!!very Important Post Workout Meal Info You Had Better Know!!

jaymis said:
whenever a certain dieting guru (lol) and someone else get into it, his little gay buddies join in. And it turns into a thread for morons.

woooooooooo.............. :yawn:

jaymis said:
whenever a certain dieting guru (lol) and someone else get into it, his little gay buddies join in. And it turns into a thread for morons.

I don't get it. One minute you are bashing myself/services/success, next minute you give me credit and appear as a halfway decent human being (thread the other day). Now I see you and your "lol" at Diet Guru (which you may laugh at all you want, I'm more than content w/my lifestyle thank you), and calling those I assist "gay". I'm sure they really appreciate that as well.

Really doesn't help out the board very much at all. No more than the threads in which you are complaining about. Irony is an amazing thing.

How about just an ounce of tact, and positive energy spent instead of ridicule and hate?

Just a thought. Happy Easter and God Bless.

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag
Issues 259, 264

At least Jaymis there isn't dilusioned. He came into this post and saw that everybody was attacking me. I found it strange that one person didn't jump on the band wagon lol. I post a few posts and before I know it I got 50 of ~SC~'s groupies trying to insult me. You seem like you know what you're talking about SC, but can you call off your puppies lol

imkrayzie said:
At least Jaymis there isn't dilusioned. He came into this post and saw that everybody was attacking me. I found it strange that one person didn't jump on the band wagon lol. I post a few posts and before I know it I got 50 of ~SC~'s groupies trying to insult me. You seem like you know what you're talking about SC, but can you call off your puppies lol

Listen kid, you're way in over your head here. You need to just crawl back under whatever rock you came from because you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. SC is very well respected and he definitely knows his shit, not to mention that he has probably been doing this longer than you have been alive. SC wrote me a diet and training program last year. In August I was 193lbs at 17%bf, and I am currently 206lbs at 12% bf. Since on SC's program, I have yet to have a PWO shake that didn't include at least 85g of dextrose.

~SC~ said:
I don't get it. One minute you are bashing myself/services/success, next minute you give me credit and appear as a halfway decent human being (thread the other day). Now I see you and your "lol" at Diet Guru (which you may laugh at all you want, I'm more than content w/my lifestyle thank you), and calling those I assist "gay". I'm sure they really appreciate that as well.

Really doesn't help out the board very much at all. No more than the threads in which you are complaining about. Irony is an amazing thing.

How about just an ounce of tact, and positive energy spent instead of ridicule and hate?

Just a thought. Happy Easter and God Bless.

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag
Issues 259, 264

damn bro... you on PCT?

LOL, no actually but that's pretty funny and expected I guess, huh.

On the real, I was just trying to really understand where one was coming from. We've taken it off-line, and I'm content with the conversation we've exchanged. We won't be posting this kinda stuff anymore in threads, it makes us look ridiculous.

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag
Issues 259, 264

~SC~ said:
LOL, no actually but that's pretty funny and expected I guess, huh.

On the real, I was just trying to really understand where one was coming from. We've taken it off-line, and I'm content with the conversation we've exchanged. We won't be posting this kinda stuff anymore in threads, it makes us look ridiculous.

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag
Issues 259, 264

no offense SC, but so does bashing the "has been" bill/sean phillips, as they are/were a competitor of yours.....pretty unprofessional, but we all make mistakes.......don't get me wrong, I admire your thoughts and dedication....just don't stoop to that level........let's kill this thread.........

Last edited:
imkrayzie said:

I think it just goes to show that 95% of the members here think you just acted like a fool, while 5% disagree.

Top Bottom