Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!!very Important Post Workout Meal Info You Had Better Know!!

imkrayzie said:
You know what I hate? people acting like they are the fuckin shit because they make lots of posts on their computer....and know lots of computer jargon .... (LOLROFLAO)?? dude what the fuck? i bet you I have been working out for longer than u. Just because you spend more time on your computer than me doesn't mean shit, I spend that time in the gym, on the ice, on the rugby field, in the boxing ring... you spend that time working out your fucking fingers, ~SC~, don't talk to me like I'm a fuckin idiot- heres a pic of me btw : http://www.ratemybody.com/profile.aspx?id=krayziefresh

Again, LMFAO!!!!!!!! Yeah, computer jargon! :rolleyes:

I wasn't demeaning you in any manner, but your "fact" that you stated, is not a "fact" at all, that was the point of my post. Very cool that BFL worked in that manner for your boy, great!

It was not intended to tear YOU down personally. On another note, if you have been working out longer than I have, you better submit a far better pic than the blurry/bloated one you have at that "rate my upper body only" web location! I go in the gym, handle biz, go to my office and work to make money and my living and I grow while doing so. You seem to have too many activitites going on because you (1) have no Net etiquette at all (2) don't appear to spend enough time in the gym (physique), if you wanna call a spade a spade. Working out my fingers must be leading to some great growth then if that's the case, perhaps you should try it?

I'm not getting into a pissin' match here, just wanted to explain what I meant, and also let you know that if your pic was an attempt to "compare" yourself to me, that's more than okay w/me. I'm happy w/who I am, and you should be happy w/who you are too, but don't "compare" your 1 blurry/bloated/no leg pic to my entire website full of professional images, and think there is ANY comparison.

Good day!

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com
As Seen In MuscleMag Issues
259, 264

Haha, I love this, you comparing yourself to SwoleCat?

wow.

BTW - you are gay for putting yourself on ratemybody.

MrMakaveli said:
Dextrose PWO will NOT make you fat.

Exactly. And I know this from personal experience. When I diet I still take in dextrose PWO, and lose fat while doing it.

imkrayzie said:
Many people I can see are under the impression that Sugar and Dextrose are the best thing to take in after a workout. I've heard from some very reliable sources that never is refined sugar at all good for you. The most its going to do is make you fat.
If you're interested in this stuff, look into exercise response physiology. Post-exercise, the body is in such a state that it will take advantage of high GI carbs in ways that it does not in a rested state. Post-exercise, your body is enzematically primed to utilize those high GI carbs and subsequent insulin spike to shift into an anabolic state and to refuel glycogen stores.

Top Bottom