Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!!very Important Post Workout Meal Info You Had Better Know!!

imkrayzie said:
w/e, my bro was one chubby ass fool till he did body for life for like 2 months and came out of it with a 6 pack.... no matter who says that diet doesn't work, sorry but it does and thats a fact

when people are concerned about keeping muscle mass body for life isnt the right program

your chubby bro could have gotten on any diet and gotten a 6 pack

You know what I hate? people acting like they are the fuckin shit because they make lots of posts on their computer....and know lots of computer jargon .... (LOLROFLAO)?? dude what the fuck? i bet you I have been working out for longer than u. Just because you spend more time on your computer than me doesn't mean shit, I spend that time in the gym, on the ice, on the rugby field, in the boxing ring... you spend that time working out your fucking fingers, ~SC~, don't talk to me like I'm a fuckin idiot- heres a pic of me btw : http://www.ratemybody.com/profile.aspx?id=krayziefresh

sorry, didn't mean to act like that, I have kind of a short fuse attached to me... still you shouldn't be disrespectful for no reason like that

body for life and eating for life was a good read. I like to keep abreast on new data to the field and others experience. It will work for somene who has been sedentary or out of the loop for awhile. I think the diets are quite calorie restricted.It shows, look at BP in the book jacket, thin as a rail. He loked better a few years back IMO. But nonetheless, different strokes for different folks. Calories in + calories burned = wt loss.

imkrayzie said:
You know what I hate? people acting like they are the fuckin shit because they make lots of posts on their computer....and know lots of computer jargon .... (LOLROFLAO)?? dude what the fuck? i bet you I have been working out for longer than u. Just because you spend more time on your computer than me doesn't mean shit, I spend that time in the gym, on the ice, on the rugby field, in the boxing ring... you spend that time working out your fucking fingers, ~SC~, don't talk to me like I'm a fuckin idiot- heres a pic of me btw : http://www.ratemybody.com/profile.aspx?id=krayziefresh

hey bro, don't know if you realize, but ~SC~ is the guy who does personalized diets for people. there are quite a few people on here, including me, who have had alot of success with Swolecat's diets. and BTW, if you wanna see the guy you "have been working out for longer" than, go to www.gotswole.com. yeah, he's the jacked mofo you see in that intro.

and i don't think SC was trying to talk down to you. from my experience working with him, he's not the kind of guy to try and make people feel ignorant. i think it was more of a matter him getting a laugh out of you stating a "FACT" about a diet that for many people, has not been the solution they were looking for. glad to hear it worked for your buddy. but many people lose muscle on that diet, and for many people getting a six pack is not worthwhile if you lose a shitload of muscle size in the process.

so before you get pissed at other people for disgreeing with your opinion, remember it is just your opinion, not a fact. in your opinion it worked b/c he got a 6-pack.

Last edited:
imkrayzie said:

after posting your pic, do you feel sort of DUMB? Here's a friendly suggestion, don't rant and rave #1, without knowing whom you are speaking to and #2, don't post a pic unless you are prett confident that you look somewhat decent.......cause neither were taken into account before your post........

I have been using Dextrose immediately after workouts while on a cutting diet designed by Swole and let me tell you that I am definatley not fat, and my muscles have never looked so full in my life. The shit works very well. Bam

Looks like you got a serious case of bitch tits there bro. Seriously, I wouldn't get into any pissing contest with Swole about who looks best, or about who knows more dieting. I promise you, you will lose. He knows his shit about diet and I can certainly verify that for you. Sounds like you may be "raging" from all that test and d-bol you are on. That shit will make you hold a lot of water too, and I can see you are full of water. Not being an ass to you, just truthful. Bam

imkrayzie said:

Top Bottom