Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!!very Important Post Workout Meal Info You Had Better Know!!

I used VS for two months and got zero results. I looked for scientific data with a lot of trial issues and nothing. Placebo group did just as well. Try it for yourself and change nothing other, i hope you get the results. if you do not then the current data was right. Picolnate, waste of money

w/e, my bro was one chubby ass fool till he did body for life for like 2 months and came out of it with a 6 pack.... no matter who says that diet doesn't work, sorry but it does and thats a fact

wtlftr said:
I used VS for two months and got zero results. I looked for scientific data with a lot of trial issues and nothing. Placebo group did just as well. Try it for yourself and change nothing other, i hope you get the results. if you do not then the current data was right. Picolnate, waste of money

agreed

vertigo said:

Source of raw materials with V.S. is a bit of an issue, I wonder about the purity of alot of the products out now as some seem to work well and others tend to suck.

I've seen the studies that show that minimal insulin is needed for protein uptake but that completley disregards coritsol and a whole host of other things that carbs are responsible for.

Dextrose PWO will NOT make you fat.

imkrayzie said:
w/e, my bro was one chubby ass fool till he did body for life for like 2 months and came out of it with a 6 pack.... no matter who says that diet doesn't work, sorry but it does and thats a fact

ROFLMFOA!!!!

Thanks for the "fact"........ :rolleyes:

~SC~
CEO
www.gotswole.com

Top Bottom