Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!!Most important meal of the Day!!

ttwha

Does anyone have recipe for a high protein breakfast that DOESN'T include eggs? if I eat any more eggs I'm gonna hurl myself inside out! also It can't take too longer to prepare I'm always late for work cause I can never tear myself away from my bed.
thanx

I'm sure that you have already thought of this but a protein shake should be taken first thing when you wake up. Along with some solid food. (I eat a bowl of oatmeal, raisins, cinnamon, brown sugar and a banana.) That helps the cholesterol levels a lot. When I am in a hurry, a couple of bananas will do the trick too.

If you think that shakes are too expensive, you picked the wrong sport!

Also, consider moving this post to the Diet board. Not trying to flame you...I see that you are new. might want to consider doing that because you will probably get better answers to your question. good luck.

i have an NLARGE shake and 2 weetabix in milk of course... gets the ball rolling 4 me.

My breakfast the highest cal meal of the entire day.

STUBS

i dunno what to tell ya, i eat the same thing for bfast everymorning..

6-7 egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal, water... yum yum yum

Other than suasage pizza (cold of course), I eat Tuna fish, or any other fish in the AM. You can really eat anything, just don't think of it as a "breakfast."

bro for me it's not my favoourite or most important meal of the day - it's the overall nutrition that I carry out throughout my whole day.

Leb
2001-10-7-5-36-16-9819.jpg

'size does count'

You could pre-make some chicken or meat the night before. Tuna would also be a good choice. I myself have 6 scoops of EAS simply whey (66g's of Protein) and 1 cup of Oatmeal

M18

Top Bottom