Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

!!Most important meal of the Day!!

Oatmeal with a scoop of designer whey natural flavor. It mixes in well and doesn't take the taste away from the oatmeal. I know what you mean about the eggs Bro, I've had them every way possible!
firstenrgy

i like to start with a protein shake and 5mg of naposim. :D

im not a big eater when i first wake up so i usually wait a couple hours for a meal. the shake gets me by till then

stubs.....egg protien is easily digested and is a quick and easy source....its not necessary...Id say u should eat some though...

personally if I have enough time b4 work I will go with a shake...and a few fiber pills...

or if I get to work and eat in the cafe for breakfast.....I will get eggbeaters and a cup of oatmeal.....

First meal of the day should def have a good amt of protien and moderate carbs in it....

also make sure u take your flinstones in the AM...along with some B6..Bcomplex...and whatever else u can think of..

H19

fred barney and the gang

lol@tarzan good ole flintstones you must be around my age tarzan i used to take them like there were no tomorrow thought it would make a stronger athlete... i think flintstones have competion these days.....:rolleyes:

Top Bottom