Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test questions

E.C illa

I have a question. I'm going to do a test prop. cycle for 8-10 weeks, 400mg per week. I'm going to add some winny the last 6 weeks (for a contest). I've been competing since 01. My two brothers have bad hair lines. Mine looks good. I have some nizoral 2%. Should I worry about my hair? My older brother is one year and a half older and a lot of his hair is gone (he looks bald). MY younger brother's hair looks kind of beat up he's 25. I don't want it to affect me. I guess I'm prone to loosing my hair. I also take saw palmetto otc. Am I playing it safe? Should I add anything else? Is 400 mg of test per week bad on the hair? I might add some proscar if I have to.

all help is appreciated

I'm going to move this to the correct forum, you'll get more answers there. But to tell the truth if you like your hair Winstrol probably isn't a very good idea.

thanks for the response. Wouldn't the nizoral slow down the shedding caused by the winny 150-200 mg / wk
So the winny is worse on the hair than the test

Anyone else. Help needed.

Top Bottom