Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Read this whole thread before posting in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Rick Rock

istrator
I just had a look in this forum for the first time in months... WTF guys?

Stop posting URLs to websites that sell gear. You do that again and I will ban you, no questions answered.

-BRR

Re: Post anymore URLS and you will be banned.

make a thread without a pic=banned
post a url to some place selling e-legal products in the USA=banned
All rules for the anabolic steroid forum also apply in this forum. Brake these rules also=banned.
Make sure you know the rules before you post. NO chance here guys. No chances no excuses!!!

Last edited:
No pic = no thread = you banned

Read this sticky:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/g...r-pics-thread-suddenly-go-missing-680487.html

If your thread suddenly goes missing...

It's because you didn't include a picture, it was a stock internet picture, or it included a link directly to a source's website. What's wrong with stock internet photos? They are obvious spam and won't be tolerated.

There is and will be NO forgiveness for future acts of disregard to these simple rules as this jeopardizes the privilege we have to keep our gear Pics forum open.

This forum is and will be harshly moderated.

I am a friendly, understanding and forgiving person. I urge you to send me a private message if you're confused or want "permission" of sorts to post a picture. I'm here to help you!

Re: No pic = no thread = you banned

Great post bro... Can the legit bros have a website without spamming scumbags fucking everything up? That's y they made myspace....go there and fuck w them.

My bad Swole, I have moved some here, i thought were approprate for this forum,i thought the Pictures of steroids was the forum where a post gets blasted because of no pic.
Sorry!

My bad Swole, I have moved some here, i thought were approprate for this forum,i thought the Pictures of steroids was the forum where a post gets blasted because of no pic.
Sorry!

No problem - but they need a pic otherwise I'm going to trash the thread. I'll give them a day or so.

couldnt get pics up on my threads...trying to get them down...u ca delete them...i deleted the content but cant remove the thread.

couldnt get pics up on my threads...trying to get them down...u ca delete them...i deleted the content but cant remove the thread.

no problem bro, next time shoot me a PM. I don't post much I am on every day checking my messages. always glad to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom