Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Group Training Frequency

vkone

What are your thoughts on the frequency one can train a muscle group (per week) when *on a cycle*. I've heard from many people who train each muscle group twice per week, while others train every second day - effectively training each muscle group only once per week regardless of if they are on a cycle or not. Is it true that when you're "on", your recovery time is much faster and you can afford to give your muscle group only 34 days rest? ...or would that be counter productive? Just curious to hear what people think. Cheers.

i think it realy depends on whatever works for you. i train everything twice a wk. and have for several yrs w/ great results. others tend to disagree. but only you will know what works best for your body through trial and error. my buddy trains like once a wk (each mus group) and it wrks great for him. he claims that if he trains each group twice he's overtraining. where if i dont train twice a wk i feel undertrained. so thats something nobody can answer but you.good luck

Top Bottom