x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Liquid Anadrol - Is this for real?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Liquid Anadrol - Is this for real? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I've been on SDI Labs website and have read all about Liquid Anadrol. I'm wondering is it really all that good? I've tried M1T, 1-AD and a liquid called Mag10 (I think). I had the best results of all with Mag10. I'm looking for something that will help with size and stregth (who isn't) that is still legal.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Liquid Anadrol - Is this for real?

I've been on SDI Labs website and have read all about Liquid Anadrol. I'm wondering is it really all that good?
    I've tried M1T, 1-AD and a liquid called Mag10 (I think). I had the best results of all with Mag10. I'm looking for something that will help with size and stregth (who isn't) that is still legal.

Re: Liquid Anadrol - Is this for real?

If it is actually "Liquid Anadrol" then it would not be legal, and yes it would be very effective! I recently ran some liquid anadrol by Designer Laboratories and it was hardcore! Now, if it is a legal supplement than it is most likely some type of bs prohormone that is being called "liquid anadrol" by that company as some type of marketing ploy. If it is a legal OTC supplement, please do not waste your time on it. STAY AWAY!!!!

Thank you. It was touted as a topical liquid that you rubbed on and it worked. I thought that it sounded too good to be true.

A 'HALO' over my head... BionicBC's Avatar

Quote Quote posted by rbtrout
    I've been on SDI Labs website and have read all about Liquid Anadrol. I'm wondering is it really all that good?
    I've tried M1T, 1-AD and a liquid called Mag10 (I think). I had the best results of all with Mag10. I'm looking for something that will help with size and stregth (who isn't) that is still legal.
    F**K SDI Labs.

listen , i m a hardgainer . last summer i got six bottles of liquid anadrol. i also used a creatine product , a mass building package from gnc ,alot of protine . i can tell you this , i got freekin BIG!! now , i dont know what product did what or if it was a great combo , but i really did get some great gains . i d say i gained 20 lbs.of shreaded muscle with pumps so full i it hurt .in about 3 months. everyone was telling me , "dude you look freeky ".oh , and the strength gains were beyond beliefe. i started at a very lean 155 lbs. benching around 170 for 8 reps . by the end of summer i was 173 lbs. my bench around 250 lbs. for 8 or better .
    you decide . i ll tell you this , it did something . thats for sure .
    joe