Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first testosterone cycle

Mesaice

Weight: 168lb, height: 180, training experience: 2-3 years. Age: 21.
Bf%: 14%

First testosterone cycle, need some help about what and how.

Welcome to EF;

You're too young, not in cycle shape, and haven't been training long enough.

What do you know about test, ai's, PCT?

Reason I'm going for test, is because its already something my body produce. 10 weeks of 500mg each week. Then two shot of HGH in my last week. Monday and Tuesday.

Reason I'm going for test, is because its already something my body produce. 10 weeks of 500mg each week. Then two shot of HGH in my last week. Monday and Tuesday.

what was the reason for GH in the last week? you won't get any benefit from 2 shots of GH (as far as mass or fat loss anyway) And why would you possibly use GH in your first cycle? At your size I'd opt for something like SARMS or peptides whilst your still nailing your nutrition and training down.
Good luck man

Honestly bro, I just spoke with my mate and he has been on hormone for quiet a time. Told me to finish my cycle with hgh as pct. Is that wrong? I'm new to this, and I'm looking for answers, I wanna do it probably and not mess my body up too much.

Honestly bro, I just spoke with my mate and he has been on hormone for quiet a time. Told me to finish my cycle with hgh as pct. Is that wrong? I'm new to this, and I'm looking for answers, I wanna do it probably and not mess my body up too much.

start reading stickies bro. you are 100% not ready for this. sorry champ

Hgh for pct umm yeah that's wrong. You can run hgh during pct but its not going to help start your endocrine system
After it being shut down. You should run hcg during your cycle to help maintain some testicular function and run your serms for pct(Clomid and nolvadex)

Sorry for asking, but why ain't I ready?

in my honest opinion your not ready to run a cycle for a few reason.

1. your stats arent overly impressive (no offence) and i know genetics play a part.

2. you should really be 99% confident on how to run your cycle by yourself and only need a tiny bit of help from these forums on how to cycle it, your basically asking people who you dont even know to design a cycle for you. whilst this is a good forum is doesnt mean you will always get the correct advice. do some research figure out your cycle and then come back and ask the vets to critique it for you.

good luck man, as i said previously to look into sarms and peptides, these might be a better option for you to "get your feet wet" before jumping into a full blown cycle.

Top Bottom