x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Conversation Between WolfpackAlpha and shayan

1 Visitor Messages

1. Hey there i made a thread about this but im so worried i'll pm my problem to you as well.

Im on day 6 of my cycle

Test e 500mg/w

Deca 300mg/w

Dbol 40mg/ED

Nolvadex 20mg/ED & Provion 50mg/ED

Didnt have access to AI (Up untill today)..

So here is the story i started my cycle 2 days ago i started to feel my nipples sore, i just upped my nolva to 40mg ED but that didnt do the job apperently. I have sore nipples, they look pointy and soft. When i press the nipple i cant tell if there is a lump under there or not (can't tell the difference if im touching the muscle under the pec or there is an actual lump) but i definitely know something is not ok.

So my question is this: What should i do? I will get adex today and i was thinking of taking it 1mg for 2 days along with 40mg nolva and 50mg provion and after that just go with 0.5mg eod & 20mg nolva with 50mg provion.

I also take about 300mg b6

800iu Vit E

And 75mg Zinc

And the deca hasn't kicked in so i know its not due to prolactin.

Give me feedback bro.

Ps should i drop the dbol completely? Or give arimidex a fighting chance to fix the problem?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1