x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Conversation Between trex74 and BBR100

198 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. thx for the organic nighty night idea. i was at a coffee shop sucking back ice coffees. still can't drink like a normal person
  2. No, I'm not going to HOPE. I am subbing for another team this week though, so I'm playing twice. Which is nice
  3. I like hot and humid! Get some good sleep and stay hydrated. Hope there's nothing to be seriously stressed about!
    I had a pretty quiet w/end with the kids. They do their own things for the most part now. Caught the Jazz fest a couple of times. B-52's did closing free show last night...how that's jazz, i have no idea but heard it was fun...and hot 'n humid Be well my friend!
  4. Hey! I had an OK weekend, but nothing amazing It's so hot n' humid, it's making me tired all the time Hopefully will be in better state soon!
  5. Thanks trex! Doesn't look like the weather's cooperating but we'll make the best of it. I need the three days.
    Have a fun weekend!
  6. Happy Saint-Jean Baptiste Day if I don't talk to you before then
  7. it has happened to me too. tech couldn't figure out where it came from but took a couple of days to get rid of it. my anti-virus at home sometimes blocks the site. I should be making better use of time anyhow.
    long weekend...fête st-jean and jazz festival starts too...should be good!
  8. The site gave me a bad malware virus- had to call in tech support- grrr. so not here as much- haver a great week too
  9. idk if your daughter's old enough for this, but there is a book called "Deenie" by Judy Blume that's pretty good with that subject. I think it's for like 10-13 year olds.
  10. yup, great week except my internet use at work has gone down considerably have a great wkend!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 198
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast