x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Conversation Between hanselthecaretaker and just...v

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Merry (belated) Christmas to you too! Gonna try convincing the GF to see Tron over Little Fockers tomorrow, we'll see who wins lol.
  2. Merry Christmas!
  3. Lol, yes I saw the origional Tron, but not in the theater. I was only in the first grade at the time. I want to see the new one too. If you catch that flick before me you gotta tell me what you think. So we have established that I'm old. How about you? What movies show your age?
  4. I think it does lol. What about the original Tron, old enough for that? I wanna see the new one and see how it stacks up.
  5. Lol, my dad would tell me that poem. So am I that kind of V? No, I'm not. I'm just me, you know just...v. But I did watch the original of that series, lol does that make me old?
  6. ...as he picked up a hammer and saw...?!This isn't you is it? Fuggin better not be.
  7. ...said the blind man.
  8. Ahhh I see...
  9. My name.
  10. What does the v stand for then, cuz that's just...vague.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast