x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Conversation Between eliteandy and -Ariel-

4 Visitor Messages

1. Isa is sleeping still, fucking circadian rhythms are set to mid west now...
    Yeah I'm fucking around provigil'd up, have gotten around 6 hours of sleep in 3days. So not good,, I love the profile pic...
    I'm straight up a glutes guy. Of course face and symmetry come into play, but if we are going off shallow, darwinistic evoloutionary aesthetic appeal... face> Glutes> Legs> Boobs.
  2. I agree! i like both T&A! But if i had to choose one thing that i could not do with out on a woman(aside from the obvious) is beautiful eye's!
  3. You rawk bro... I'm in San Jose, with a possible future S O, she's still asleep, and I could not resist temptation...
    Thanx... U are consistently on pont. I'm using that from now on. Not much of a breast man though, just need a handful.LOL
  4. OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer. Just means the way it came originally.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4