x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Conversation Between LetsGrow and EZ_E

8 Visitor Messages

1. Sounds good brotha! Let me know how it all goes!
  2. OK, I'll let you know...we were supposed to get together on Feb 1st but we haven't spoken for a few weeks
  3. Perhaps your friend could help me out as well, especially in terms of diet. I think I have a good grasp on things, but I would definately welcome advice from someone with as much experience as he does. Let me know.
  4. Funny you say that, I have a friend who's a Masters BBer and judge, he's gonna work with me on a diet too
  5. Thats cool man, I am doing the 90 Transformation contest, but I am going to take these guys on all natural! Really going to see what I can accomplish in 90 days, my friend is a trainer and he is going to help me. Goal is to go from approx 12% bf to about 7%bf and add a bit of muscle in the process...we shall see lol.
  6. Not a lot is new but everything is exciting, my career is going great as well as training.....I've been on here pretty much every day, sometimes I don't always post because these guys get on my nerves with stupid questions after a while but I'm on all the time.....good luck with the home search
  7. Doing good brotha! How about yourself. Me and the wife are looking around at buying houses (reason I am not doing my cycle is because all my money is going into the house and down payment but hopefully later in the year or next I can do the cycle I want). What is new and exciting with you? I haven't seen you around too much lately (to be fair I have been spending more of my time in the supplements section otherwise I just get depressed in the steroid section as I am unable to do anything right now). I still pop in there from time to time for research but thats about it.
  8. What's up kid? How's 2012 going for you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8