Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doctors successfully implant lab-grown vags nto 4 women

Well that's a stupid question (which is completely expected of you).

So let's logic this out:

1) Yiffing is a form of sex.

2) You're never having sex.

Ergo, no. No you cannot Yiff.

You're welcome in advance.

After a masterful list showing, alas you hosed this list all up rob. It just wont do.

Well that's a stupid question (which is completely expected of you).

So let's logic this out:

1) Yiffing is a form of sex.

2) You're never having sex.

Ergo, no. No you cannot Yiff.

You're welcome in advance.

^^^
that is teh vanilla of lists

101000101101B) Yiffing is a form of sex.

If you say so bro....I've never been to a furry club so I'll just take your word for it.

yiff

1) (noun) Sound supposedly made by mating arctic foxes.
2) (acronym) (or more backronym) YIFF or Y. I. F. F. - "Young Incredibly Fuckable Furry"
3) (proper name) YIFF sound server. Program for Linux to help handle audio.
4) (noun) More or less (usually more) sexual act. Commonly used by furries, usually denotes standard intercourse but may denote any kind of sexual behaviour between any type and number of parties (imaginary anthro creatures, humans, animals, even inanimate objects like plushies). Antonym: Yerf.
5) (verb) Like in meaning 4, "to yiff".
6) Furry (or otherwise) artwork depicting yiff as in meaning 4.
7) Expression of joy (by furries)
8) Non-invasive question about sexual feelings/will to mate.

I can't even read all that block of shit it's so annoying but if you were at a club in Vegas where this was going on, you're an even more epic douche and faggot than I was ever aware.

If you say so bro....I've never been to a furry club so I'll just take your word for it.

yiff

1) (noun) Sound supposedly made by mating arctic foxes.
2) (acronym) (or more backronym) YIFF or Y. I. F. F. - "Young Incredibly Fuckable Furry"
3) (proper name) YIFF sound server. Program for Linux to help handle audio.
4) (noun) More or less (usually more) sexual act. Commonly used by furries, usually denotes standard intercourse but may denote any kind of sexual behaviour between any type and number of parties (imaginary anthro creatures, humans, animals, even inanimate objects like plushies). Antonym: Yerf.
5) (verb) Like in meaning 4, "to yiff".
6) Furry (or otherwise) artwork depicting yiff as in meaning 4.
7) Expression of joy (by furries)
8) Non-invasive question about sexual feelings/will to mate.

I can't even read all that block of shit it's so annoying but if you were at a club in Vegas where this was going on, you're an even more epic douche and faggot than I was ever aware.

Stfu you worthless sack of shit.

Top Bottom