Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The day is a write-off!

All foods are acid in your stomach and alkaline in your intestines. No amount of food can make your stomach less acidic or stop your intestines from neutralizing acid.

It's not about the gut, it's about the blood ph and yes, there are foods that add or decrease stomach acid. You need to have the stomach enzymes in working order to produce enough stomach acid to not get heartburn or GERD.
Most people do not produce a healthy amount of stomach acid actually.

Chris can't back you up cause he's a doc and what doc would recommend an addictive substance? Though, he will back you up just to try to get my panties in a wad!
He looks like his cute little daughter so I'm going to try to be nicer to him now.

It's not about the gut, it's about the blood ph and yes, there are foods that add or decrease stomach acid. You need to have the stomach enzymes in working order to produce enough stomach acid to not get heartburn or GERD.
Most people do not produce a healthy amount of stomach acid actually.

Chris can't back you up cause he's a doc and what doc would recommend an addictive substance? Though, he will back you up just to try to get my panties in a wad!
He looks like his cute little daughter so I'm going to try to be nicer to him now.

lick my wounds

Though, he will back you up just to try to get my panties in a wad!

that'll work

I speak at length and authoritatively about crap I know very little about

if he sides with me with either the acid/alkaline or coffee issue I'd gladly retreat with my tail between my legs sporting a 50% victory :)

I mentioned to a friend today how marvelous gorillas' get big on an almost entire vegeterian diet

that'll work

I speak at length and authoritatively about crap I know very little about

if he sides with me with either the acid/alkaline or coffee issue I'd gladly retreat with my tail between my legs sporting a 50% victory :)

Well, you also have to keep in mind. MD's are not schooled at all in Nutrition so. The "fight" between allopathic and natural healing will be ongoing until the end of time.
They both work well together is all I will say, but in my opinion, med schools need to start actually teaching students about diet.
Have you ever seen an MD who actually said "what are you eating and how can we change your diet to help with your BP or your high chol" NO? They give you 5 mins and give you an rx for Lipitor! And why? Well cause they don't know first line diet therapies.
Our clinic has a high number of MD's as patients.
Also, the ND schools here have a large number of Md's enrolled in their programs.
My boss teaches Advanced Natural Healing and Nutrition and she has two Md's in her class, Both are over 40 yrs old!
They are catching on... :)

you have to keep in mind my sister the computer programmer for the united states armed forces
pretty much pays for the joint
but the other day I went to a christmas gathering at her place
and when I walked in the door all these young girls were smiling at me
I was taken aback
they were the neices of my brother in law
I mostly didn't know them
like their dad was "hi mike"
point being, yes it's cool to look good at 49
though I think I'm 40%
don't use steriods until you must
yeah little neices 12-14 years old jumpin' on me
my own sister's neice
fuck I didn't recognize her on the refirdgerator photo
who's that
that's katherine
looks just like charlie sheens first wife

Well, you also have to keep in mind. MD's are not schooled at all in Nutrition so. The "fight" between allopathic and natural healing will be ongoing until the end of time.
They both work well together is all I will say, but in my opinion, med schools need to start actually teaching students about diet.
Have you ever seen an MD who actually said "what are you eating and how can we change your diet to help with your BP or your high chol" NO? They give you 5 mins and give you an rx for Lipitor! And why? Well cause they don't know first line diet therapies.
Our clinic has a high number of MD's as patients.
Also, the ND schools here have a large number of Md's enrolled in their programs.
My boss teaches Advanced Natural Healing and Nutrition and she has two Md's in her class, Both are over 40 yrs old!
They are catching on... :)

If they didn't have MD's who wood I tell fairy tales to, to dupe them out of various narcs? :confused:

Top Bottom