GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS

Anyone else call in Gay Today for Work?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Anyone else call in Gay Today for Work? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: FOXNews.com - Calling In 'Gay' to Work Is Latest Form of Protest - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Re: Anyone else call in Gay Today for Work?

Quote Quote posted by mrplunkey View Post
    If someone decided to protest me by calling in gay, I'd fire them for cause before they got the phone hung up.
    Bah, you'd put them on speed dial for after work.

Quote Quote posted by velvett View Post
    Why not?
    It should absolutely be a part of sex ed.
    Why? I thought that sex education was primarily about pro-creation. They don't talk about orgies or BDSM, so why talk about homosexuality (other then it exists like BDSM)?

Quote Quote posted by EnderJE View Post
    Why? I thought that sex education was primarily about pro-creation. They don't talk about orgies or BDSM, so why talk about homosexuality (other then it exists like BDSM)?
    Maybe they could incorporate ball clamps, bloodplay and hot wax into sex ed too.

And also, wouldn't it be safe to keep this out of elementary education entirely?
    Like religion.

Memeber

Quote Quote posted by EnderJE View Post
    because some of us think homosexuality is a naturally occuring thing that people are born with, rather than an alternative lifestyle choice.

Quote Quote posted by nefertiti View Post
    because some of us think homosexuality is a naturally occuring thing that people are born with, rather than an alternative lifestyle choice.
    Like religion? Religious tendencies are probably 10 to 20 times more "naturally occurring" in almost every society yet we don't teach that...

(point to Enderj, who first commented on it)

Milton, FL. No, thanks, man. I don't want you fucking up my life, too.

Try that in a "right to work" state like my beloved FL and find your ass can call in gay without pay for the rest of the year, too.

Memeber

Like religion? Religious tendencies are probably 10 to 20 times more "naturally occurring" in almost every society yet we don't teach that...

(point to Enderj, who first commented on it)
    No points to be given out there. You're talking nurture and I'm talking about nature. I'm not suggesting it be something that's given a great amount of detail, but in the human sexuality talks in health class? yeah.

Quote Quote posted by nefertiti View Post
    explain bisexuality and women becoming straight at 30. so that 'bisexual gene' has an expiry date and only exists in college chicks at college?

explain anne heche and angelina jolie while your'e at it. So I guess men 'are born with it' and women like anne heche can become gay, straight, bisexual whenever the fuck they want.

And explain men who fuck other men in prison but straight when they get out. I guess prison also creates 'the gay gene'.

r

If Plunkey is correct humanity is evolving at an unprecedented rates. In 1990 7.5% of Americans were non-religious, in 2001 13.2% were non-religious, the current rate is 16.1% and those are Pew numbers.

Here is a video presenting the data...
    Atheist Statistics For 2008 - Do You Believe These? | FlowingData