Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zwhit Jefferson county

I didn't watch that garbage. But to answer your question, I'm hours away from Jefferson county. The city I work in has couple gangs that are pretty hardcore. I think TI or some popular rapper did a benefit concert in the area recently trying to discourage violence but there was a shootout at the concert lmao. But i have a fairly long commute to work. I live in the sticks

Clear your PM box rob

From wiki:

Birmingham has the tenth highest crime rate in the country.[43] U.S. News & World Report ranked Birmingham as the third most dangerous city in the nation for 2011 (only Atlanta and Saint Louis were ranked higher).[44] According to statistics reported to the FBI, Birmingham has the seventh highest murder rate among U.S. cities and is ranked eighteenth in violent crime.[citation needed] The Birmingham-Hoover Metropolitan Statistical Area was ranked as having the 35th highest crime rate in the U.S., out of 347 MSAs ranked.[45] The Birmingham metro area crime rate is in line with other southern MSAs such as Jacksonville, FL, and Charlotte, NC.[46] Recently, the A&E Network series, "The First 48" has filmed episodes with some of the city's homicide detectives.

didn't realize this was Jefferson County, Alabama. there's a Jefferson County, GA, too. I'm hours from either.

SD, gimme a second.

Yeah, pretty much, although those houses are way too nice. A typical Birmingham ghetto looks worse than Detroit, rife with abandoned buildings.

Top Bottom