Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Zoom Teeth Whitening??

subluxfxr

I was thinking about doing this, but I have heard it can cause sensitive teeth and the take home trays the dentist makes are just as good.

I've heard that it's painful as all get out. All those makeover shows never show the after effects but I've heard that it's not pleasant at all and some regret it even though their teeth did look better.

Again, this is all hearsay so it could be bullshit

send an email to crest telling them you used a box of the whitening strips and they worked very poorly and you tihnk you got a defective batch. if they ask for the code just tell them you already threw the box out they will send u a free box of them and they work pretty good.

Hello I am HenryPatterson and work as a dentist for healthysmiles dental group. Please consider closer look at zoom teeth whitening, how it works? Zoom teeth whitening takes only about an hour and it’s a process that is quite simple. To start out, you’ll have a mouth guard put in your mouth around the gums and lips to protect them while exposing your teeth. Then a special gel will be applied to your teeth, which helps to reduce tooth discoloration and break up any surface stains.

Cool story, faggot.

Top Bottom