Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your opinion on mind games wanted...

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
How do you feel about the other sex playing mind games? I understand it can be the "thrill of the chase" and the challenge of finally catching that person, especially for guys, biologically, since we're usually the ones doing the chasing. But I personally think that beating around the bush, so to speak is for people with a lot of idle time. It's kind of a pain when you have a lot of other things going on and you have to be thinking of what your next move will be with this person you are interested in. I think this is partly out of fear of rejection and commitment and showing your interest, as well as several other possible factors for why people play games with each other.
Question: do you think the fun is taken out of it when people act maturely with each other and put away the children's games? I think it is possible to remain a challenge to someone without bringing in the deception involved with mind games, which is what kinda turns me off. It can make a person apprehensive of placing trust in someone whom they might consider dating material. I wonder if it was always this way. :rolleyes: People are setting themselves up for dissappointment when they can't be honest with each other.

Top Bottom