Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are your freinds just like you?

Thick dog

For the most part, mine are, we have similar philosophies on life. I can get along with just about anyone, but I have a hard time associating with dorks on a consistant basis. It's not that I think I'm better than they are (although I am) but I just have a lot more in common with fellas who enjoy lifting, betting on football games, trading stocks, and trying to bang as many girls as possible without dating...

I have more fun than most of my friends...I go out dancing and I party every weekend and I go out every night of the week. My friends stay home a lot. A lot of my friends are also virgins. The girl I've been hanging out with the most recently is a lot like me though. She's the only one that's like me at all and we have tons of fun together....most of my time has been spent with my boyfriend lately though.

for the most part yes, they can keep up with my humor and I with theirs, which is constant... it makes wives/girlfriends mad cuz they just dont understand what it is we're laughing about.

oh, and yea yea yea philos... blah, blah, blah and all that other garbage too.

I have like five groups of friends, some of them cross into other interest but not many. It's all compartmentalized.

One of my associates is a toothless East Indian with a garbled accent, and one of the others is in a coma. The others are heroin addicts. So I guess, no, they aren't like me....now, anyway.

WODIN said:
I have like five groups of friends, some of them cross into other interest but not many. It's all compartmentalized.

I used too as well, but the different groups started acting like bitches and would get all "what, are you to busy with your other friends... blah, blah, blah..." so I dumped them all and just kept the OG's from high school. Besides, all the other were really just acquaintances. I condier a true friend someone I would invite over for Sunday supper.

I'm nothing like me so I'm not sure if my friends are or not.

None of my friends are like me.
People whose social policies I agree with don't like my religious views.
People whose religious views coincide with mine don't like my social policies.

Conservative Republicans think I'm a Commie Liberal, and Liberal Democrats thing I'm a Fascist.

:D

Top Bottom