Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In your dreams.... Obese women.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
It never ceases to amaze me how much e-mail I get from obese women looking to date. WTF are they thinking??? I'm not talking just a few extra pounds. I'm talking looking like they swallowed a pig. I'm not judging, but it should be obvious that that is not my thing.

You should forward them a pic of some fat guy and see how quickly they bail out. Fatties always expect to date Brad Pitt and if they actually have to look across the table at someone their size they get all offended.

Why does it offend you that heavy women find you appealing? Believe it or not there are some inshape guys that dig thick women.

Having said that, all you need to do to avoid their solicitations is simply put in your profile verbage to the effect that if you are a size 12 and up please dont apply as I will not respond.

For example: I DO NOT FIND OVERWEIGHT/OUTOFSHAPE WOMEN TO BE PHYSICALLY APPEALING REGARDLESS OF HOW "BEAUTIFUL" YOU MAY BE ON THE INSIDE.

Just as I used to put verbage in my profile that made it abundantly clear what characteristics I found desirable in a perspective date. I was VERY CLEAR. I have often been chastized by those men that aren't of interest to me anyway. And?

Every now and then I would get a few emails (from men that I wouldnt care to know to begin with) that were quite nasty. I either hit the delete button or (if I felt so inclined) I gave them quite the lovely reply asking them why they felt the need to hurl negativity wantonly at a total stranger on the net. Made for some interesting exchanges.

BE CLEAR IN YOUR PROFILE.

Those that would not interest you might get offended. And? They do not interest you to begin with. No harm/no foul. I am certain you are old enough and experienced enough that these comments won't affect you in the least.

Those that may be of interest you will either:

A - also get offended (but that is on them thusly weeding them out)

or

B - will email you leading to you two getting to know one another better.

Just my humble .02

Top Bottom