x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Your dream gym ideas

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Your dream gym ideas within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: If you could design your own dream gym, what style would you choose, what equipment would you pick and what music would you play etc

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Your dream gym ideas

If you could design your own dream gym, what style would you choose, what equipment would you pick and what music would you play etc

Re: Your dream gym ideas

As much as I love old school gyms, they can be a bit tiresome and a lot of the times the equipment is a bit destresed. The alphaland gym in Texas is more my style, something like this:
    But with the design and colour of a more bespoke gym like this or something with a little more than eye catching rather than "Black everything"

I like cold and dark but obviously clean. For some reason I have much better workouts when there are high ceilings. There has to be 90s hip hop and plenty of spandex inspired motivation

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Quote Quote posted by Jack4D View Post
    As much as I love old school gyms, they can be a bit tiresome and a lot of the times the equipment is a bit destresed. The alphaland gym in Texas is more my style, something like this:
    But with the design and colour of a more bespoke gym like this or something with a little more than eye catching this equipment rather than "Black everything"
    I like the atmosphere of this gym, you immediately feel different, not like in ordinary life.