Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your dream gym ideas

Jack4D

If you could design your own dream gym, what style would you choose, what equipment would you pick and what music would you play etc

As much as I love old school gyms, they can be a bit tiresome and a lot of the times the equipment is a bit destresed. The alphaland gym in Texas is more my style, something like this:
But with the design and colour of a more bespoke gym like this or something with a little more than eye catching rather than "Black everything"
DSC06272_1400x.jpg

I like cold and dark but obviously clean. For some reason I have much better workouts when there are high ceilings. There has to be 90s hip hop and plenty of spandex inspired motivation

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

As much as I love old school gyms, they can be a bit tiresome and a lot of the times the equipment is a bit destresed. The alphaland gym in Texas is more my style, something like this:
But with the design and colour of a more bespoke gym like this or something with a little more than eye catching this equipment rather than "Black everything"
DSC06272_1400x.jpg
I like the atmosphere of this gym, you immediately feel different, not like in ordinary life.

Top Bottom