Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your best New Years Ever and your plans this year

fistfullofsteel

So far I haven't made plans but my best New Year's Eve was when my friends and I decided to go to Times Square and get piss drunk in the subway trains. The fun part was ducking the cops and some cases walking away from them really fast.:D We were all under age. There was a lot of girls flashing too. I think it was fun because the fact that were 19-20 and we were sort of breaking the law. Now, I really don't care much about New Year's Eve/Day celebrating.

Dont really have any special memories. i guess i must be when i was a kid. and my family and I stayed at a friends house. we had to go to bed early, cuz we were still kids. but we sneaked to the window and watchd our parents set off the coolest bunch of fireworks ever..i still remember it clear in my head today.

Best New Years for me was about 6 years ago. I celebrated with my parents early in the night, and then went to a party at a private club.

It was such a great time. All my friends where there, everyone was having a blast. We were all 19 or 20, and most of us had just started university. The future really seemed wide open at that point...I think it was the first time where I'd had that many people I cared about (and who cared about me) all in one place.

My buddies and I set a tradition that year. A few days before, we went out and bought some expensive cigars. Then at midnight, we lit 'em up and gave a toast to good friends who couldn't be with us. We've done that every successive New Years Eve since, even though our numbers have dwindled. We'll do it again this Jan 1st.

Anyway, this New Years should be ok. I don't have major plans yet, but I have yet to have a shitty New Years Eve....and this one will not be the first. :)

Night Fly said:
Hmmm....let me think. Working, yes....working is what I will be doing New Years Eve. :(

what happened, i thought you didn't have to work on new year's eve because you worked on christmas?

Top Bottom