Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You want a poll? Okay here's a poll. How many of you would kill someone in particular if you knew no one would ever find out?

Would you kill anyone in particular if you knew no one would ever find out?

• Would

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Wouldn't

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Slyder190

Wouldn't give it a second thought or even think about it more than one second. Would be pissin on a dead motherfucker.

I wouldn't unless me or my girl’s life was threatened. I try to use violence as a last resort.

Re: You want a poll? Okay here's a poll. How many of you would kill someone in partic

trizo said:
I wouldn't unless me or my girl’s life was threatened. I try to use violence as a last resort.

Translation = Pussy

I have a list, when western civ crumbles, or I reach a point where I don't care anymore.....

Cheers,
Scotsman

Re: You want a poll? Okay here's a poll. How many of you would kill someone in partic

PuddleMonkey said:
Translation = Pussy

Translation = Already two assault 2 charges. Breaking a radial socket on someone’s face isn’t cheap and I paid dearly for it.

trizo said:
Translation = Already two assault 2 charges. Breaking a radial socket on someone’s face isn’t cheap and I paid dearly for it.

No need to go all puffer fish on me bro, I'm a big fan of the vag.

never, not even if I heard someone was breaking into my houst and I had a gun in my hand, I would aim at their legs

I would have a real hard time taking someones life

borris said:
never, not even if I heard someone breaking into my houst and I had a gun in my hand, I would aim at their legs

You'd be sued and financially ruined. Shoot to kill in that situation, or don't bother with the gun at all.

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom