Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you Persian?

220ripped said:
Iranians are not mediterranan , for you information. They are a semitic culture. Get your history straight.

Excuse me, MR.CUTS I should have said ALSO covers...

You think we don't know that you're an alter, right?

220ripped said:
Ok skippy, I guess you are still upset that I owned your ass on the anabolic board. No hard feelings,ok!

LOL

yeah bud......

you owned me alright......

Glad you just admitted that you are him

makes banning easier

superqt4u2nv said:
and polish
Polish-Americans are talking proud!

The United States is the home of a very large Polish-American population. Some say that Chicago has more people of Polish ancestry than anywhere in the world outside Poland. Poland, once a victim of German and Soviet occupation, once a Warsaw Pact member under Soviet iron rule, is now a free and democratic nation, a member of NATO, a participant in the American-led wars in Afghanistan and now in Iraq, a superb American ally. Polish Thunder forces recently saw action at the Iraqi port of Umm-Qasr, and fought with bravery and courage. That'll get the Polish-American clubs in Chicago and Buffalo rockin' and talkin'.

March 26, 2003

Sorry for the bias folks, but your “Talking Proud” editor is a Polish-American born and raised in Buffalo, New York. So it was with some pride that he saw Poland come on board the American-led coalition to fight in Iraq. It was with even more pride that he learned that Polish Thunder Special Forces, known in Poland as GROM, an SAS-style commando unit which also saw action in Afghanistan, participated in combat operations in the Iraqi port of Umm Qasr. Live video of one of their very dangerous operations showed them boarding an unidentified ship on March 23 in the port and take control of it (photo above on board). The Poles took Iraqi prisoners, scrawled graffiti on a portrait of Saddam Hussein and posed with US Navy Seals holding an American flag.

Poland sent 200 troops to the Gulf. There is some controversy in the media that suggests that Polish authorities promised their troops would only play a non-combat role. Defense Minister Szmajdzinski responded:

"We sent our contingent to take part in military operations, not to be observers -- that was obvious. Nobody misled anyone."

The minister was a little anxious, though, and understandably so, that Reuters photos showed his commandos posing with an American flag. He said:

"The next time it will definitely be with the Polish flag."

So he's clearly talking proud, and well he should. Our editor says he sure wants a copy of that picture! Polish-American clubs in Buffalo and Chicago will no doubt be rocking then.

By the way, should we decide to withdraw all American forces from Germany, Poland would be a great place to go!

Top Bottom