Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You people want to see pics of my new motorcycle, don't you?

RottenWillow

Plat Hero
Platinum
Yeah you do. Here!

This is a 2006 Triumph Bonneville T100. 14k miles. 865cc parallel twin. Several performance mods. Running something like 85hp.

5yvl8n.png

1fic6d.png

r8trh5.png

NICE!!! And a nice garage too! I like the way they put an oil cooler on the air cooled engine. Is there a fan? I like air-cooled motorcycles, but you can't ride in Los Angeles with one, unless you only ride at 3:00 in the morning on Sundays. I bet the oil cooler solves that overheat-in-traffic problem, if Triumphs share that with other air-cooled bikes.

BTW: You forgot to unplug your soldering iron :biggrin:

Charles

NICE!!! And a nice garage too! I like the way they put an oil cooler on the air cooled engine. Is there a fan? I like air-cooled motorcycles, but you can't ride in Los Angeles with one, unless you only ride at 3:00 in the morning on Sundays. I bet the oil cooler solves that overheat-in-traffic problem, if Triumphs share that with other air-cooled bikes.

BTW: You forgot to unplug your soldering iron :biggrin:

Charles

Thanks! It's an awesome bike. The intake and exhaust mods not only gave it substantially more power, but gave it an awesome growl.

You think my garage is that neat and spiffy? wow thanks. :) (that's my father's house)

Top Bottom