Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are You an Organ Donor? May Want To Think Twice About That...

Sugarplum said:
well... i won't try to alter your mind, because i HATE it when someone tries to convert me into believing something i have known wasn't true since i was 11 years old. but if you want to discuss it, i'd be happy to. i was agnostic at first but turn atheist when i was around 12 (25 years ago)

You must have had a nice pleasant childhood..... :worried:

When I was 12 I was still blissfully aware that my GI JOE actions figures provided the only entartainment I ever thought I'd need.

It was strange when I was diving in to Playboy's and Penthouse by the age of 14...... :verygood:

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
Damn......you're more open-minded than I thought possible.

I consider myself agnostic, but not quite atheist......yet.

DIV

I went from having blind ignorant faith as a child, to athiest, then agnostic, then I saw things that you would have to experience for yourself to believe. Out of desperation, because my little girl had nearly died, I went seeking.

biteme said:
I wanted to be cremated also, but a psychologist that deals with grief made an interesting point on the radio the other day. He said that once you're gone, it's those left behind that have to find a way to deal with the grief of losing you. Many people are comforted by visiting a cemetary and a tombstone and knowing that their loved one is in the earth and they can come as often as they like to visit. A crematory would not be a nice place to visit. lol

i'm going up on the mantel so i can haunt my family.

DIVISION said:
You must have had a nice pleasant childhood..... :worried:
:

by the time i was 13, i had my identity changed, had my arms ripped from my sockets and had my toes broken. i had been moved to alaska, california, st. thomas, and new york. i had lost one half of my family and lost my virginity to someone i barely knew.
i knew there was no god and i've never questioned my decision.

I'm an organ donor in Canada. We have a good health care system there, so I'm not worried about doctors ripping out my organs before I'm dead.

Sugarplum said:
by the time i was 13, i had my identity changed, had my arms ripped from my sockets and had my toes broken. i had been moved to alaska, california, st. thomas, and new york. i had lost one half of my family and lost my virginity to someone i barely knew.
i knew there was no god and i've never questioned my decision.

Damn......I feel like I need a hug after reading that...... :worried:

Sugar, I had no clue you had so much fucking trauma!!!!!

DIV

i am an organ donor and my family is aware of my decision and they respect it. i want to be able to help people after i am gone so that they may live. i believe should something happen to me it would help my family cope better with the loss knowing that some good has come of everything.

my family also knows i want to be cremated and have my ashes spread out in the country in texas. its a big part of my life and my happiest childhood memories are there. it really made my grandfather's passing alot easier on everyone. we spread his ashes on the family ranch in nebraska. his entire family was laied to rest there.

DIVISION said:
Damn......I feel like I need a hug after reading that...... :worried:

Sugar, I had no clue you had so much fucking trauma!!!!!

DIV

ack... it was a long time ago, and the LAST thing i want is to make a big deal or create drama about it now. its not stuff i even think about usually.
but you can still hug me. :)

Top Bottom