Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are You an Organ Donor? May Want To Think Twice About That...

p0ink said:
my organs will be available to others once i am allowed to sell them and have the benefits go to my family.

i own my body, so why can't i sell my organs?

No reason. Except that somebody's son or daughter might need an organ to live and they may not have the money.

DIVISION said:
p0ink, you're being a selfish Lil' shit......

Just give your organs away so others can LIVE!!!!

DIV

:chomp:

nothing is free in life. i would rather have my family some-how benefit from my death and have additional money at their disposal.

it pisses me off to no end that people can not sell their organs. it is my body, so what gives some politician in washington the authority to tell me i can't sell it if i so choose to.

biteme said:
No reason. Except that somebody's son or daughter might need an organ to live and they may not have the money.

more organs on the market, the lower the price becomes. supply and demand.

this would actually save more lives by having more organs available on the market.

p0ink said:
nothing is free in life. i would rather have my family some-how benefit from my death and have additional money at their disposal.

it pisses me off to no end that people can not sell their organs. it is my body, so what gives some politician in washington the authority to tell me i can't sell it if i so choose to.

I understand your viewpoint, p0inksta.....

I still think you're acting like a selfish Lil' Shit!!! :lmao:

DIV

Theoretically, stem cell research might allow us to one day just grow organs as needed for transplants without relying on this method. Thanks Bush.

DIVISION said:
MAX PROPS on that SHIT!!!!!

Sugarhon.......you're so altruistic.....I love it!!!!! ;)

DIV

i've said it here before- i'm an atheist. not only do i not believe in life after death, but i think most people that do- think that they won't be coming back in the same body anyway- that its just a vessel or something.
why not give someone, or many people the most precious gift you could give? why deny someone life if you aren't using it anymore?
once my organs are gone, i want to be creamated. i don't want to take up permanent space. i may even make my own urn.

Sugarplum said:
i've said it here before- i'm an atheist. not only do i not believe in life after death, but i think most people that do- think that they won't be coming back in the same body anyway- that its just a vessel or something.
why not give someone, or many people the most precious gift you could give? why deny someone life if you aren't using it anymore?
once my organs are gone, i want to be creamated. i don't want to take up permanent space. i may even make my own urn.

Damn......you're more open-minded than I thought possible.

I consider myself agnostic, but not quite atheist......yet.

DIV

Sugarplum said:

I wanted to be cremated also, but a psychologist that deals with grief made an interesting point on the radio the other day. He said that once you're gone, it's those left behind that have to find a way to deal with the grief of losing you. Many people are comforted by visiting a cemetary and a tombstone and knowing that their loved one is in the earth and they can come as often as they like to visit. A crematory would not be a nice place to visit. lol

DIVISION said:
Damn......you're more open-minded than I thought possible.

I consider myself agnostic, but not quite atheist......yet.

DIV

well... i won't try to alter your mind, because i HATE it when someone tries to convert me into believing something i have known wasn't true since i was 11 years old. but if you want to discuss it, i'd be happy to. i was agnostic at first but turn atheist when i was around 12 (25 years ago)

biteme said:
I wanted to be cremated also, but a psychologist that deals with grief made an interesting point on the radio the other day. He said that once you're gone, it's those left behind that have to find a way to deal with the grief of losing you. Many people are comforted by visiting a cemetary and a tombstone and knowing that their loved one is in the earth and they can come as often as they like to visit. A crematory would not be a nice place to visit. lol

Yes, and it leaves a physical trace of yourself behind to prove you walked the earth. For better or worse.

Top Bottom