Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You Know Evolutionists Have a Low Self Esteem

curling

I mean lets look right at the surface of the debate. Would you rather think you were created by intelligent design by the most intelligent entity in the universe that created everything including the dirt or evolved from a banana eating hairy monkey? I mean why would any rational person choose that?

So, you're saying would I rather live in ignorance in order to live happy or have self-esteem?

Fuck no. I want the truth, or atleast what's truest thus far. Seeing is believing and noahs arc has never done anything for me.

ceasar989 said:
So, you're saying would I rather live in ignorance in order to live happy or have self-esteem?

Fuck no. I want the truth, or atleast what's truest thus far. Seeing is believing and noahs arc has never done anything for me.

Everybody is in a certain amount of ignorance until we die then and only then you know for sure huh? Choose wisely.

curling said:
I mean lets look right at the surface of the debate. Would you rather think you were created by intelligent design by the most intelligent entity in the universe that created everything including the dirt or evolved from a banana eating hairy monkey? I mean why would any rational person choose that?[/QUOTE]

because there is proof for that theory. The other one - that someone created us the way we are - is not proven and is up to the individual if they wanna beleive in that or not

curling said:
Everybody is in a certain amount of ignorance until we did then and only then you know for sure huh? Choose wisely.

Sure. But then again, the bible or any other religion or religious text hasn't proven to be correct in the slightest ways yet. Billion of people trail behind these books that could have very well been written by some very literate people. There's always been scam artists and psychos', put one and one together and you got yourself a "good book". Now, I respect other religions and am not saying that it's all one big scam, but too many people follow religions blindly so you cant help but wanna slap a few peeps upside the head for not using their brain a little better.

foreigngirl said:
curling said:
I mean lets look right at the surface of the debate. Would you rather think you were created by intelligent design by the most intelligent entity in the universe that created everything including the dirt or evolved from a banana eating hairy monkey? I mean why would any rational person choose that?[/QUOTE]

because there is proof for that theory. The other one - that someone created us the way we are - is not proven and is up to the individual if they wanna beleive in that or not

Lets not get into that debate on this thread. But there is no proof Lucy was a fraud.

Lets look at it this way take a watch and drop it on the concrete and smash it into millions of pieces. Do you think really think that watch will ever become a watch again? Now enter the human body a very complex growing, breathing and reproducing entity do you really think we could evole from a fish that swam out of the water? I mean where did the fish come from. or the water for that mattert? I mean you have to have more faith and absolutely NO common sense to believe that all the animal, humans, plants, and earth happened because of an explosion. Come on. Nothing is every created from an explosion. Just like the watch someone with great skill, imagination and care created it.

curling said:
Lets not get into that debate on this thread. But there is no proof Lucy was a fraud.

Lets look at it this way take a watch and drop it on the concrete and smash it into millions of pieces. Do you think really think that watch will ever become a watch again? Now enter the human body a very complex growing, breathing and reproducing entity do you really think we could evole from a fish that swam out of the water? I mean where did the fish come from. or the water for that mattert? I mean you have to have more faith and absolutely NO common sense to believe that all the animal, humans, plants, and earth happened because of an explosion. Come on. Nothing is every created from an explosion. Just like the watch someone with great skill, imagination and care created it.

Yes, I believe we evolved from the smallest living organism. It makes sense that life evolves. It's been proven in laboratories with organisms that experience short generations.

Just because someone believes in evolution does not mean this disbelieve in any religion. Evolution is simply a function of life and a process it follows. Other things like higher levels of existence or god's can still exist. Did you ever consider that the laws of physics or evolution are the grounds for which a god may control and dictate this world? Not sayin' that's right, but it's about thinking OUTSIDE of the box. You CANNOT be close-minded when it comes to deciding you ultimate belief.

curling said:

you got a point there. As I said, I beleive in both. I beleive in evolution, cause there is proof and I beleive in God too. Sometimes I think that God created us to see how we will evolve.
Another question - if God intended this planet to be for us, then why the dinosaurs were here? Why not put us on this planet right away instead of waiting billions of years?

Top Bottom