Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you getting ready for New Years?

PatsFan34

I am. I'll have everything written out, work outs in the gym, perfect cycle, supplements...the whole 9!!!

What will you be striving for?

I'm starting to think about a new work out and possibly (GASP) a cleaner diet. Not sure what else yet, but I know I want to lose some fat. My big goal is to accomplish some general stuff I want out of life or at least take steps making those things happend. Wouldn't mind moving up in my career either.

where should i go for new years? I know ny and Lv are hot... both are going to cost an absurd amt of money though. Any other good spots? Vegas might jsut be a necessity but I'd like to avoid it if u guys got any other cool places that go off :D

ZKaudio said:
where should i go for new years? I know ny and Lv are hot... both are going to cost an absurd amt of money though. Any other good spots? Vegas might jsut be a necessity but I'd like to avoid it if u guys got any other cool places that go off :D

I'm not into going to big New Year's things. I prefer to stay closer to home and party with good friends.

I'm not talking about the partying for New Years, I'm talkig about the start of the New Year, 2004!!! Some good shit happening for me!!!

Top Bottom