Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is for you fucking idiots that drink and drive and say I'll be ok to drive

Old news or not, that was very disturbing. I can't bring myself to look at it again. I remember when I first saw that, I thought that I would never forget her, and that image would haunt me forever. So far it has.

:devil:
HMMMM? Drink and drive or get stupid drunk and drive? The people screaming about this tragedy the loudest probably have a regret or 2 about being drunk and behind the wheel. I don't think there are too many people here that can't say they never had more then one drink and drove home. There is a big difference.

Bigsatan13 said:
:devil:
HMMMM? Drink and drive or get stupid drunk and drive? The people screaming about this tragedy the loudest probably have a regret or 2 about being drunk and behind the wheel. I don't think there are too many people here that can't say they never had more then one drink and drove home. There is a big difference.

Well, we all know what we mean about drinking and driving. If you have a few drinks and being that we're probably over 200+ lbs, that won't phase us at all. But it's really intended for those assholes that are completely fucked up and try to drive home. I heard these wiggers at the barber shop yesterday talking about how they backed up into another car instead of driving foward cuz they were so fucked up. Apparently that was cool and funny to him. I felt like ripping his fucking head off.

PURE EXTRACT said:
I heard these wiggers at the barber shop yesterday talking about how they backed up into another car instead of driving foward cuz they were so fucked up. Apparently that was cool and funny to him. I felt like ripping his fucking head off.

thanks to the efforts of liberals everywhere
we can enjoy this individual's freedom to
have such a flippant attitude towards life...

liberals...protecting OUR freedom...:rolleyes:

Welcome to elitefitness.com.

There is a forum called chat & conversation. There you'll find threads on topics ranging from politics to religion to sports. You'll also find threads about Jaqui. About 60 of them. With about 500 replies between them. You should check it out.

bwood8168 said:

thanks to the efforts of liberals everywhere
we can enjoy this individual's freedom to
have such a flippant attitude towards life...

liberals...protecting OUR freedom...:rolleyes:

what the fuck does liberalism or anything else have to do with some idiots talking about drinking and driving. I've known some "good ole boys" who drank and drove all the time. you need to quit with that broken record stuff.... "liberal this" and "liberal that". It's pretty played out. with all due respect, of course.

The Nature Boy said:

what the fuck does liberalism or anything else have to do with some idiots talking about drinking and driving. I've known some "good ole boys" who drank and drove all the time. you need to quit with that broken record stuff.... "liberal this" and "liberal that". It's pretty played out. with all due respect, of course.

Driving drunk is a crime.

Liberals are soft on crime.

Therefore, liberals are soft on drunk drivers.

Note: Drinking & Driving != Driving Drunk. Please be wise enough to make the distinction as to not make an ass of yourself if this conversation ever comes up in a bar.

-Warik

Warik said:

Driving drunk is a crime.

Liberals are soft on crime.

Therefore, liberals are soft on drunk drivers.

Note: Drinking & Driving != Driving Drunk. Please be wise enough to make the distinction as to not make an ass of yourself if this conversation ever comes up in a bar.

-Warik

please, go fuck yourself. thank you.

Top Bottom