Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you focused?

Machiavellian Muscle

Plat Hero
Platinum
Are you focused? Ask yourself this because if you are at a crossroads in your life and you are not focused you will just drift. So are you?

As for me I lost it for a little will. Things happen in life the take the lens out fo focus. You loose sight of your goals, who you are and where you want to be. You drift wasting time, mostly doing nonproductive things and time seems to pass you by ever more quickly. Seems like those little calander shops in mall are opening up so much quicker because time is moving faster and faster in this quick pased society.

Point is get your focus back. Look at your life from the outside. Study it as if you where observing someone elses' behavior. Do you like what you see? Are you driven? Most people are like a mountain bike with 21 gears. However, they go through life only in the first 7 gears. Have you experiened those gears in upper levels such as 20 or 21? Are there people in your life bringing you down or did you surround yourself with postive people. Basically are you happy? If not change it. Do it now. Thats right do it now, f*ck waiting for New Years resolutions get your shit together today. Get the complete package you deserve emotionally, physically, financially and most importantly spiritually.

I lost sight for a little while, but I am back and it feels so f*cking good. I hope some of you who have lost sight will do the same because you can do it.

I am at a point where I am repairing my life to where I can be happy again. to be honest with you, I wasn't in focus until like last year with my life. took me that long, but at least I am confident and positive at what I am doing with my life. there is always a way out, no matter what situation you are in.

Top Bottom