Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

you ever think one day and realize you've been halfassing every single workout for the past few months

nimbus

it seems in like jan or feb i just slowly stopped keeping track of my workouts and numbers and kinda dicked around in the gym for an hour every other day. didn't get out of shape but didn't really make any progress either. luckily suby put me back on a legit workout...feels good to have the focus again

nimbus said:
it seems in like jan or feb i just slowly stopped keeping track of my workouts and numbers and kinda dicked around in the gym for an hour every other day. didn't get out of shape but didn't really make any progress either. luckily suby put me back on a legit workout...feels good to have the focus again

I've always trained hard. Balls to the wall, except now I don't always go to failure, but still train very intense.

for some reason around December/January I get less motivated and feel tired alot. Almost as my body is in a hybernation state. I slack my ass in the gym all the time in the winter. Then once spring blossom and the shorties are posted up in 5 inch skirts, i'm hitting the weights like a scene.

Top Bottom