Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you a coward?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Do you consider yourself to be more on the cowardly side or more on the bravery side?

I'm brave as a mothafucker----unless someone points a gun at my head, or has a knife to my throat. Then I become the cowardly lion, and shit myself like a baby in his Pamper's.

HANSEL said:
Are you expecting people to come forward and say yes?

LOL. It's late and people are tired or drunk. They are more likely to be honest.

Being a coward has probably saved my life on many occasions. There are occasions where my self preservation instincts are overridden by my anger and then I can be one brave mutha.

biteme said:
Do you consider yourself to be more on the cowardly side or more on the bravery side?

Unfortuantly bravery! I'm not saying that is bad, but I should be dead! But then again I have a amazing ability to get out of any jam/situation be it using physical ability or with the aid of a weapon or "Device!" Again nobody want's to die except "Nutt Jobs" and Islamic Terrorists looking to get laid by 75 virgins! Survival is the number one priority of our species! And even Mother Nature can have "Rejects" that dont fall into line!

Last edited:
Has anybody seen Russian Power or IhateOsama lately? I love those two, especially Russian Power. Remember all that crazy shit he would talk about smuggling guns and vodka, as well as robbing tourists? lol

Don fuk wit da POWER!!!

HULKSTER said:
I'm brave as a mothafucker----unless someone points a gun at my head, or has a knife to my throat. Then I become the cowardly lion, and shit myself like a baby in his Pamper's.

I've got a friend named Maurice. Maurice is the goofiest, lankiest bumbling bag of bones you've ever seen. He's always walking around town carrying these big sketch books of the cartoons he is working on. He wants to be a children's book artist adn his stuff is totally goofy and sweet. He's always smiling and pleasant and quiet.

Maurice is also a total bad ass motherf-ck-r... former champion kick boxer.

Once, about 12 years ago, a guy emptied a 44 at him. Maurice was just walking by the guy's house on the Venice boardwalk, and for whatever reason the guy took offense... maybe something like Maurice was walking too close to his yard. The guy was leaning out his window. They exchanged words... and BLAMO BLAMO BLAMO.

Maurice's girlfriend flipped. She ran for her life... and looked back and Maurice was running straight at the guy while he was shooting. He grabbed the guy through the window... pulled him through... and stomped the shit out of him.

I asked Maurice about it. I asked him the simple question:

"Why didn't you run?"

Maurice looked at me totally confused, like my question didn't make any sense at all, and said, "I don't run from anybody."

In Maurice's mind and world, 44 magnum bullets, dying, getting injured - none of these things meant a lot.

He'd honed a kind of control over his own courage that very few people achieve.

SofaGeorge said:

I've got a friend named Maurice. Maurice is the goofiest, lankiest bumbling bag of bones you've ever seen. He's always walking around town carrying these big sketch books of the cartoons he is working on. He wants to be a children's book artist adn his stuff is totally goofy and sweet. He's always smiling and pleasant and quiet.

Maurice is also a total bad ass motherf-ck-r... former champion kick boxer.

Once, about 12 years ago, a guy emptied a 44 at him. Maurice was just walking by the guy's house on the Venice boardwalk, and for whatever reason the guy took offense... maybe something like Maurice was walking too close to his yard. The guy was leaning out his window. They exchanged words... and BLAMO BLAMO BLAMO.

Maurice's girlfriend flipped. She ran for her life... and looked back and Maurice was running straight at the guy while he was shooting. He grabbed the guy through the window... pulled him through... and stomped the shit out of him.

I asked Maurice about it. I asked him the simple question:

"Why didn't you run?"

Maurice looked at me totally confused, like my question didn't make any sense at all, and said, "I don't run from anybody."

In Maurice's mind and world, 44 magnum bullets, dying, getting injured - none of these things meant a lot.

He'd honed a kind of control over his own courage that very few people achieve.

Exellent post SGeorge! However, most people---like myself----are brave up to the point when they know that the odds of their bravery letting them live are low. You can have people who are brave when it comes to street fights, Firemen running into burning buildings to save people, etc. But when you are against very bad odds, like a gun being pointed directly at you, natural instict kicks in and says there is no way to live----so run!!! I guess bravery is mankind's free willed decision to overcome natural cowardice in the face of death. However, I think this is also referred to as insanity. If I saw someone running after a person who is shooting at them, I would have to place a LARGE BET that the person is probably insane.

Top Bottom