Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you constantly hungry?

slickdadd

I sure as hell know I am. Granted I usually eat a fair bit, but the past few days I am hungry 24/7. It is currently about 5 pm my time, and I am already having my 6th meal. Every time I eat so far today I am hungry again in like another hour and a half, in which I try and hold it for longer until 30 minutes later I can't take it and eat again. What the hell is the deal?

slickdadd said:
I sure as hell know I am. Granted I usually eat a fair bit, but the past few days I am hungry 24/7. It is currently about 5 pm my time, and I am already having my 6th meal. Every time I eat so far today I am hungry again in like another hour and a half, in which I try and hold it for longer until 30 minutes later I can't take it and eat again. What the hell is the deal?

You have a parasite in your stomach.

nvrbuffenuff_girl said:
You have a parasite in your stomach.

Awesome. If so, it's been there for quite some time seeing as I am always hungry. In fact, he probably has a family of parasites with little parasite kids by now, who have since had their own kids, and the original parasites have grey hair and poop in their pants and stuff.

YES!! It is obscene the level of food I go through. Especially at other people's houses at parties and shit.

last night, I went to a party and ate 4 huge ass portions of meat lover's lasgna. That was half the pan. 9 other people stood around picking over their pitiful little amount that I left for everyone to divy up. I *almost* felt guilty over it. Almost, but not quite. Shit, they shouldn't have invited me with that meager offering of food. If they didn't have more to offer, they shouldn't have invited me or left 5 others off the list.

besides 3 of them was fat. I did 'em a favor.

I'd be a lard ass if I ate as much as I often want to.

I eat every 2 hours during the day.

My last cheat meal i was asked to leave the all you can eat buffet after i cleaned out 5 plates!

RADAR

Top Bottom