Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you a chaser?

fistfullofsteel

Do you chase after a woman? I do not. Example, I suggest we do something on a certain day and she says can't and gives me no counter offer then I'll never ask her again.

I don't get how some women need a guy to keep going after them to reassure themselves that the guy is really interested, if I wasn't interest why would I ask you in the first place?

yeah, fuck that...if i don't get the good ahead to continue my pursuit is dead as fuck...usually even if she warms after the intial no on her part it is too late. After getting dissed i sober out of my infatuation and quickly find flaws...

I'll somewhat chase a little after a girl that I think would be worth my time, but nothing over two encounters. If after two, maybe three encounters and things aren't working, or no progress is being made, i'm done with her.

I'm not going to waste more than that to let a girl know that i'm interested in her. If she can't get a clue, then she's now really what i'm looking for.

Whiskey

I am so far the opposite that it probably hurts my sex life, but I could give a fuck. What most people consider innocent flirting makes me feel ashamed of myself. I usually just tie a 20 spot with some yayo residue on it to a string and toss it into the middle of the dance floor - like shooting fish in a barrel.

KillahBee said:
I usually just tie a 20 spot with some yayo residue on it to a string and toss it into the middle of the dance floor - like shooting fish in a barrel.

oh man..im dying over here.

KillahBee said:
I am so far the opposite that it probably hurts my sex life, but I could give a fuck. What most people consider innocent flirting makes me feel ashamed of myself. I usually just tie a 20 spot with some yayo residue on it to a string and toss it into the middle of the dance floor - like shooting fish in a barrel.

brother, you got me cracking up

KillahBee said:

pfffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttt
:chomp:

im definitely not a chaser

Killah, that is the story of my life..my pride gets in the way of me flirting ..I could have gotten so much more tang if just didnt give a fuck.

Depends on whether she's really worth it

But if you suggest you do something on a certain day and she says she can't and gives no counter offer then your chance are probably as thin as nailing Jessica Simpson

Top Bottom