Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are you a cat person or dog person?

D

DUSTY

i beleive you can do more things with a dog than a cat but cat's are much easier to take care of.

i don't consider myself either. i just like pets period. i've got two cats right now because, like you said, they are easy to take care of, and i don't want to confine a dog to my one bedroom apartment. cats just lay around bulking their entire lives with the exception of their crazy cat modes every few hours where they tear ass around the place chirping like birds with pupils the size of satellite dishes. when i'm married and have a house, i will definitely be hooking up a big, fat lab or golden retriever.

on a side note, probably the most hilarious thing about having a cat is when you completely catch them off guard and they get the crap scared out of them. they involuntarily jump straight up in the air and just kind of go...BOING. it only happens about once every six months, but when it does, it's funny shit.

I'm a dog person all the way, cats are bitchy.
That and I am allergic so it amounts to a mountain of suck when I'm around them.

i don't owne either one. but cats remind me of girls how they are always sneaking around and shit. they always hide what they are doing.

I live having botth

2459964.jpg

HI,

I have both. I have 4 cats and 2 dogs. I was never, ever a cat person. I had dogs all my life. When I married my husband he really missed his cats. So I got him a kitten. Well the kitten was raised by the dogs basically and he thinks he's a dog. So I was like, well this cat is cool lets get another. And the next thing you know I have 6 animals. All of my cats are cool. They really think they are dogs. They go outside on a leash. They play. They wrestle with the dog, which is really, really funny. They are affectionate and very smart. They beg for food. They do everything a dog does. I love them!!

Top Bottom