Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you bothered by death?

tons of people enjoy looking at death and mutilation. it doesn't mean you're fucked up. it's more of a fascination with seeing things that you do not see everyday in real life. i visit ogrish looking to see what people have been through. never seen anything in person though.
what i find funny is that the majority of people who claim that they are grossed out and disgusted at the thought of looking at pictures of this nature, they will still look. it's natural to want to see things like that. it's not natural, however, to want to stick your penis in those mutilated people. that's the line at which you become a fucking psycho freak. same basic principle as to why there's always traffic when someone wrecks on the highway. people want to look over and see some guy in the driver's seat of the car with his head in the back seat.

I've been into that stuff since I was about 14 or 15, when thet first faces of death came out.I look over ogrish,bangedup,and a few others everyday,but I'm not affected by anything I see anymore.I'm calised if you will.Only thing that really gets me going these days are street fights.

Top Bottom