Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

And you better not go around cutting any whores faces or I'll come back and kill every one of you son of a bitches.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
My favorite line from a movie. Unforgiven. That's my character. Go through hell and back and still will be a mother fucker till the end.

I love that movie. The whif gets pissed if it's on cable that month because it means it'll be on at least once a week.

Re: And you better not go around cutting any whores faces or I'll come back and kill

jnevin said:
I love that movie. The whif gets pissed if it's on cable that month because it means it'll be on at least once a week.

After he got sick and nearly died and was crying to his friend because he was seeing demons when he was sick... that would soften most people, but he refused to let the experience soften him. I loved that.

Re: And you better not go around cutting any whores faces or I'll come back and kill

I have to watch this movie. I'm usually not a western fan but given Eastwood's track record lately I'm surprised I haven't seen it yet.

hanselthecaretaker said:
I have to watch this movie. I'm usually not a western fan but given Eastwood's track record lately I'm surprised I haven't seen it yet.

You will love it. Morgan Fairchild and Gene Hackman are also awesome in the movie.

FISHTALES said:
"reckin he shoulda armed himself before decorating his saloon with my friend"

"I don't deserve this. To die like this. I was building a home."

"It ain't got nothing to do with deserving"

"You be William Money, killer of women and children" "That's right, I've killed women and children and tonight I've come here to kill you Little Bill for what you did to Ned"

Probably my all time favorite western. The gunfight at the end,and even the lead up to it was fucking fantastic. "Who's the fella that owns this shithole?"

William Munny=one intense killer.

well, i paid 600 dollars at community college to get my Whore face cutting certificate, and i'll be damned if i don't get to use it....

Top Bottom