Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You all will die you Coward pigs, die MF die

B

batgirl

This means WAR and it will not be forgotten, A day of Infamy
Die motherfuckers die

i think everyone is angry......

My 70 year old mom was ready to join the marines.....Everyone is hurting with this tragedy....No one will be left untouched by this day.

My condoleances go out to everyone in the U.S.

Me and my homies will burn down some of the mosques here in Rotterdam. Throw some molotovs on them and let them feel the burn!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Dutch,
Thank you for your words of support for all of us in this Great Nation, The United States Of America. It just goes to show how small the world really is.
Brother, please judge others by their actions and words, and not by the color of their skin or religion. They may be as repulsed by this nightmare as you and I.

However, if you see any dancing, burning flags, telling jokes, or notice even a hint of joy on their faces with regards to this matter...THEN FUCKING BEAT THEM BEYOND RECOGNITION TO THE POINT THEY ARE BEGGING FOR DEATH...

THEN BEAT THEM SOME MORE!

I have an enormous amount of rage and hate built up, and I would love for someone to give me an excuse.
This bothers me a little, normally I'm an easy going live and let live sort of guy.

Thanks European bros for all the kind words extended over the last day and a half. It means alot to the U.S.A

I only wish I was a able to better express myself through written word.....I would go on and on.

Top Bottom