Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are you AHEAD or BEHIND where you were this time last year?

F

Frackal

I am certainly ahead. Done with high school, ready to enroll for the spring semester in college. I have a relatively comfey job for it's type where I spend the vast majority of my time reading while making around 9 - 10 dollars an hour...a year ago I was walking in the cold to that shithole called KFC for 6.15 an hour.

I have gone from what I estimate to be 182-3 @ around 12% bodyfat.....now I am at a solid 198 which once I'm off this near-zero carb diet should be at least 205 or so at what I believe can't be more than 7.5 % bodyfat....I just purchased a 'new' car that I made out very well on, it is very nice and has been maintained superbly, formerly a wealthy couple's who used it for a few vacations and nothing else...it looks brand new....originally cost 20k and I got it for 6.3k..

So..where are you?

Well I am little poorer and my lower back is messed up I need to buy my wife a car but no money about ready to change colleges so all in all not great. Plus I need to find a better job. Man my life sucks right now. Oh well I just keep workin out ;)

I...

* Am earning about $8 more hourly than last year.
* Am starting my "finish-this-semester-and-I'm-a-senior" semester in college.
* Am only a couple of pounds heavier, but am squatting and deadlifting much more than last year.
* Am watching investments that I did not have grow more and more despite the allegedly "bad" economy, which will only grow bigger and faster once the "bad" economy becomes "good" again.
* Have two of the seven seasons of Star Trek: The Next Generation downloaded and burned to CD.

and

most importantly

* Am in love with the greatest girl I've ever met.

Basically, ladies and gentlemen, unlike last year...

I am fucking HAPPY!!!

-Warik

acuraman said:
Well I am little poorer and my lower back is messed up I need to buy my wife a car but no money about ready to change colleges so all in all not great. Plus I need to find a better job. Man my life sucks right now. Oh well I just keep workin out ;)

But you have an Acura... don't worry. Things can't be that bad. Just go for a drive and listen to some Yo-Yo Ma

-Warik

My business is booming, much farther along in all aspects such as sales, new clients/athletes. 2002 looks to be unreal. Got some attention from mags, expos wanting my services.....life is good...well, haven't gotten a new Road King(Harley) yet....but...it's coming.

Yea, it's all good. I'm still not forgetting that it could dry up, I'm thankful for whatever I get, or whoever stays/deals with me.

Now where is MommaKin?

You know Frack, if I could just get this new logo shit done, I could send you the stuff for the website. I promise soon.

No problem bro, I gotcha covered whenever you're ready...no rush on this end.

I have no money, I am in debt, but now Im getting hours again and my tax return will be paying for my cycle. I am much stronger and a good deal bigger then 1 year ago, and my social life is better. So I guess I am doing better, although school is still as stressfull lol

Lets see...my hubby got laid off yesterday.....rent's due tomorrow (wouldn't been paid too if they hadn't laid him off and said they were going to send him his check).....no money.....in debt....could lose our house....um.....so I would say this year FUCKING SUCKS and I'm waaaaayyyy behind.

Lets see so far this year...
had a major break up with a long time girlfriend,had a wreck on my 2 month old motorcycle, Due to the economy had to start working 60 hour weeks with no extra pay at night, laid off 2 months later,can't find a job,put on about 20 lbs of fat, and can't find a woman who likes fat unemployed men.

But on the other hand....
I now have my bike fixed to how I want it. I'm eating better(no fast food), my unemployment covers my bills, I have enough cash to go back to school, Her and i are still friends, and I'm no longer stressed about my job.

Money wise I'm in worst shape but mentally I have not felt better in years. All I have left to do is work on my beer gut.

Top Bottom