Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yorba Linda, CA

anyone here live in yorba linda or northern orange county? i just opened up a sex shop here and it would be cool to see some of you guys stop by if you're in the area. we're at 18522 yorba linda blvd at the firestone village, a block away from imperial hwy.

hope to see you here

what's up nav? we met at the fullerton restaurant a few months ago.

yep, a sex shop is what it is. 2000 high end adult DVDs. no store in orange county can come close to that selection. of course we have the sex toys and lingerie as well.

we have a website too, but the stupid ass programmer is giving me the runaround and isn't getting the job done. i already paid him $5500 in august and it's still under construction. :mad:

anyway, it's www.shopallure.com. all you'll see is our logo there until he can get it done :(

Last edited:
I was just at this store... no more than 30 minutes ago!! It's like 10 minutes away from me!!! I have to say, they have the LARGEST ADULT DVD collection I have EVER seen in my LIFE! I have been in many a sex shop, and they are no where NEAR the selection of DVD's this store has... maybe up near... 2-3000???

Also, they have SHITLOADS of lingeree... I got some for a little lady I'm visiting back home during my Christmas ESCAPE to the Midwest...

Does it have a website?

Citruscide

damn nav, i didn't realize you were in canada...

btw, did you ever hook up with that hot waitress that served us? you were smooth!

*** said:
damn nav, i didn't realize you were in canada...

btw, did you ever hook up with that hot waitress that served us? you were smooth!

Picking up that waitress was one of the legendary moments in Elite history. :)

Yes it was legendary... it was almost like a sniper... target locked, and downed... :)

Not to mention that girl was a 100% HOT-TAY! :)

C-ditty

Top Bottom