Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yonkers weights spends 30 thousand dollars on his wifes engagement ring then takes her on a cruise for their honeymoon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the food really good on those cruises?I hear the average person gains 10 to 15 lbs. while on 'em.

No, I ain't being a lil bitch, I am asking a real question about the food. I have never taken a cruise before. No desire really. I like sailin without all the luxury.

vixensghost said:
Is the food really good on those cruises?I hear the average person gains 10 to 15 lbs. while on 'em.

No, I ain't being a lil bitch, I am asking a real question about the food. I have never taken a cruise before. No desire really. I like sailin without all the luxury.

Its just ok.

I've been on a couple. and i did not gain any weight. Its not exactly luxury, most are clubs on the water with small accomodations because you are drinking the whole time or off the boat on excursions.

cindylou said:
Its just ok.

I've been on a couple. and i did not gain any weight. Its not exactly luxury, most are clubs on the water with small accomodations because you are drinking the whole time or off the boat on excursions.

See, I have heard EVERYONE always claim the food is sooooo damn good!

What line did you sail, Cindy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom