Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yonkers weights spends 30 thousand dollars on his wifes engagement ring then takes her on a cruise for their honeymoon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: yonkers weights spends 30 thousand dollars on his wifes engagement ring then take

the food is trash but you can get every single entre for the night.. it was kindof gross when my wifes sister ordered two entre's like duck and prime rib.. a chick eating that much food is not normal.. i'm sure yardwaste ordered 2 every single night. .. and dessert

vixensghost said:
See, I have heard EVERYONE always claim the food is sooooo damn good!

What line did you sail, Cindy?

Royal Carribean
and
Carnival, two Carnival cruises actually

I mean, the food is good, dont get me wrong, guess its all a matter of opinion.

You also have SO MUCH to pick from, and I only ate at the Captain's dinner (what you have probably heard about ) one night each trip instead of every night

You also have more casual restaurants and bars and stuff so thats what I did on all the other nights, or I was off the boat in whatever country we were at.

If you go to see stuff you wont do much eating on the boat except for breakfast and the one Captain dinner. You have to really dress up for it too.

cindylou said:
Royal Carribean
and
Carnival, two Carnival boats actually

I mean, the food is good, dont get me wrong, guess its all a matter of opinion.

You also have SO MUCH to pick from, and I only ate at the Captain's dinner (what you have probably heard about ) one night each trip instead of every night

You also have more casual restaurants and bars and stuff so thats what I did on all the other nights, or I was off the boat in whatever country we were at.

If you go to see stuff you wont do much eating on the boat except for breakfast and the one Captain dinner. You have to really dress up for it too.

My husband is wanting me to do this cruise "thang". I have always told him I would rather take a working wind jammer cruise.(If you're familiar with those) He's insisting we do the "normal" Love Boat crap. See, I'll tell him that it's not worth the money cuz Cindy said the food was only "good" and not "great". lol I'm kidding.

I went on royal caribbean a couple times and have always loved their food, but then we almost never ate in the main dining room. We had what you would call the captains dinner everynight and it was wonderful, I am pretty use to being dressed up though.....

vixensghost said:
My husband is wanting me to do this cruise "thang". I have always told him I would rather take a working wind jammer cruise.(If you're familiar with those) He's insisting we do the "normal" Love Boat crap. See, I'll tell him that it's not worth the money cuz Cindy said the food was only "good" and not "great". lol I'm kidding.

haha! Has he been on one? The rooms suck they are the smallest things ever even if you get one of the bigger rooms, they are still small but if you like to hit up multiple places all in one vacation and you like people and like to be around them, i think they are a great inexpensive way to see alot of stuff and have a good time.

I have no idea what a working wind jammer cruise is, huh? lol.

I probably wont go on one again unless I have a bunch of friends getting together, like I did when I went those times ; its not exactly relaxing, but more of a party type atmosphere, at least the ships that i was on were that way.

Yeah, but thanks, blame it on me! ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom