Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Yoga the best way to meet hot women?

Yarg!

Platinum Membership gift from THE BOMB SQUAD!
My friend got his Yoga instruc. certificate and hes going to have his first class in about a week. I'm thinking of doing a drop in.. he says all the names on the registration sheet are women :artist:

There's only one attractive male in my bikram classes. Though like going to the regular gym, I really don't get why people would go there to meet people.

yeah, It'd be weird hooking up with someone at the gym. It's bad enough that my ex and a chick I used to date go there. It's always in the back of your mind that they might pop up at any time.

No...if it is advanced youga you can look forward to hairy legged alternative lifestyle women.

run run run

Cosider your question YARG.

Would we be at EF if we had the answers to easily meeting hot women?

I have tried so many things, there was always a price to be paid and much chaf with the wheat.

Percentage wise it would be worth a try. Alternatively (my mate swears by this) you could try a Latin dance class or something where you interact more intimately. His theory is simple "physical contact breaks down barriers far quicker than you could ever hope to achieve verbally."

Top Bottom