Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yo Big Buck, I have a few questions for you.

HS Lifter*

Whats up man?

Hey I was wondering if you can answer some questions for me about the Marines, since you ARE a Marine. Also because Im tired of these idiots at school saying crap like:

"You wont see your friends and family"

"You have to live in a small room on the base"

ETC ETC

I was wondering what the militray experience was like since it seems like your having fun with it.

Here are my questions:

Do you live on base or what?

Do you get to see your friends and family a lot?

Is boot camp really hard?

Do you have a job on the base? Or work sor someone else?

I hope you dont mind me asking these questions.

Basicly, if you can, I just want to know what the military experience is like.

Peace

Reactions: Cut
HS Lifter* said:
Whats up man?

Hey I was wondering if you can answer some questions for me about the Marines, since you ARE a Marine. Also because Im tired of these idiots at school saying crap like:

"You wont see your friends and family"

"You have to live in a small room on the base"

ETC ETC

I was wondering what the militray experience was like since it seems like your having fun with it.

Here are my questions:

Do you live on base or what?

Do you get to see your friends and family a lot?

Is boot camp really hard?

Do you have a job on the base? Or work sor someone else?

I hope you dont mind me asking these questions.

Basicly, if you can, I just want to know what the military experience is like.

Peace

1. I used to live on base, now I have a 3 bedroom house :)

2. U see whoever u want, whenever u want. (depending on if you're in the field or on deployment or something like that) U get 30 days PAID vacation a year.

3. Boot camp ain't shit (90%mental, 10% physical). Some of the follow up train u do is a bitch though...depending on your MOS (job)

4. I work on the base.

big buck is just joking kid..he aint in the marines...his boyfriend does and thats how he knows about that kinda stuff LOL j/k BIG BUCK..just fuckin withcha

Kakdiesel said:
big buck is just joking kid..he aint in the marines...his boyfriend does and thats how he knows about that kinda stuff LOL j/k BIG BUCK..just fuckin withcha

don't make me skull fuck u biznitch.....uuuhhhh nevermind u might like that :eek:

Buck,

I'm thinking of joining the marines as well. HSLifter asked most of my questions already. Thanks for responding. I've got one more question.

During boot camp, when it's night, and all the young recruits are lying on their cots in their barracks, do they really gang bang the cutest guy there? If so, I'm in there! :eek: :cool: :D :) ;) :rolleyes: :angel: :eek:

LOL just fuckin withcha big buck...hey may i figured i'd hear some shit from you on my post you nasty mutha fucka you :)

May1010 said:
Buck,

I'm thinking of joining the marines as well. HSLifter asked most of my questions already. Thanks for responding. I've got one more question.

During boot camp, when it's night, and all the young recruits are lying on their cots in their barracks, do they really gang bang the cutest guy there? If so, I'm in there! :eek: :cool: :D :) ;) :rolleyes: :angel: :eek:

like NO :mad:

Top Bottom